PREMIUM PLUS STONE SEALER
WITH BUILT-INANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION
A high performance, water-based, penetrating natural stone sealer that forms an invisible barrier which provides maximum protection against the toughest oil and water-based stains. Antimicrobial technology is built into the sealer for an added level of protection against stain-causing bacteria on natural stone countertops and floors. The antimicrobial agent also works continuously to keep sealed surfaces cleaner, longer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Applying the sealer is simple and can be
easily done by a homeowner in one hour
• For use on interior countertops, floors, and walls, as well as exterior patios and other outdoor surfaces
• Maximum protection against stains
• Antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew
• Water-based & easy to use
• Professional grade formula
• Low odor — V.O.C. compliant
• When cared for properly, the sealer can last up to 10 years
1. Read the entire label before using and use only as directed.
2. Surface should be dry, clean, and free of waxes, sealers, or finishes.
3. Surface temperature should be between: 50 °F to 80 °F (10 °C to 27 °C).
4. Allow new grout to cure before sealing (follow grout manufacturer’s recommendations on cure time).
5. Protect surrounding surfaces by masking off areas not intended to be sealed.
6. Keep work area well ventilated while applying sealer.
7. Shake well before use.
8. Always test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desired results.
9. Apply a liberal amount of sealer to the surface using a brush, paint pad, roller, or low-pressure sprayer.
10. Allow sealer to penetrate stone surface for 15 minutes. Apply more sealer if surface begins to dry before 15 minutes have passed. DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
11. After 15 minutes, remove all sealer that has not absorbed into the surface. Wipe surface completely dry using a clean dry cloth. If a residue appears, apply a light coat of sealer, agitate with a white nylon pad or brush, and dry the surface using a clean dry cloth. 12. Highly porous surfaces may require additional applications. Wait 30minutes between applications. After final application wipe entire surface dry, and clean sealing tools with water.
13. Use Calia Stone Care’s Daily Stone & Quartz Cleaner + Protector to maintain your stone surface every day.
Cure Time & Foot Traffic: A full cure is achieved in 24 hours. Foot traffic may begin 6 hours after final application.
Pre-Grout Sealing / Grout Release: Porous stone and tile can be stained by grout during installation. Sealing stone and tile before grouting will make grout clean up much easier. Apply sealer according to directions above.Wait a minimum of 2 hours before grouting.
Recommended Surface Types: Natural stone, including granite, marble, slate, limestone, travertine, sandstone, saltillo and other clay-based tiles. Coverage: Up to 1,000 sq. ft. per gallon for a single coat depending on surface type and texture. Expected Wear: Up to 8 years.
Ingredients: Deionized water, isopropanol, 2-butoxyethanol, proprietarymixture, antimicrobial agent.
VOC Content: 60 g/L including water (Low Solids Coating).
Satisfaction Guarantee: Calia Stone Care warrants to the original purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Please see further details on product label.
Storage and Handling: WARNING: May be harmful if aerosolized. Do not aerosolize. Keep out of reach of pets and children. Eye irritant. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Minimize exposure to vapors. Use in a well-ventilated area. Dispose of unused product in accordance with local laws and guidelines. DO NOT allow to freeze. DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
Emergency First Aid Procedures: IF INHALED: Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.If irritation (redness, rash, blistering) develops, get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact-lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If irritation develops and persists, get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Poison Control Hot Line: (800) 222-1222